First-Time Leader – Courage to Listen, Courage to Lead
To Shift Your Role Takes Courage and Humility - And There are Tools to Help
You will gain the perspective, tools, and drive to honor and mobilize the uniqueness of your new team and the courage to make difficult decisions in a decisive yet adaptive way.
Are you equipped to listen, decide, and mobilize your new team?
The First-Time Leader course from Spark’s Learning Catalyst System is the only place to get a seamless blend of tools to make pivots in your leadership mindset, approach, choices, and mindset.
Every Learning Catalyst Course from Spark Includes
- 14 Principles Based Learning Modules
- Core Videos that Teach and Reinforce the Topic Principles
- Over 30 Different Principles Based Challenges to Choose from
- Built from The Learning Catalyst Rubrics
- The Proprietary Reflection Guide and Journal Including The Six Types of Pivotal Learning Reflection Prompts
- The Co-Journaling Guide to Build Collaboration Through Motivational Interviewing, Appreciative Inquiry, and Constructivst Approaches
- The Leader Solutions Blueprint to Ensure Creativity and Insights are Brought Back to the Organization in Real and Tangible Ways and that Personal Learning is Reinforced
- The Inquiry Map to Make Your Learning Personal and Meaningful and Progressing
- Daily Refresher Videos that Inspire, Reinforce, and Remind
- Unlimited Access to the Spark Learning Management System
- Lifetime Access to All Updates and Additions
Click HERE to get started today!
If within 30 days of purchase, you engage in the content of the course, but aren’t satisfied with the results of your course, send in your completed Challenge Journal and we will give you a full refund.