Productivity and Time Management – Achieve More While Doing Less
To Do Something Great, Start by Doing Small Things in a Great Way
You will boost your priorities, discover the timing, environment, and practices that catalyse your personal productivity, and design your efforts to achieve more while actually doing less.
The Productivity and Time Management course from Spark’s Learning Catalyst System is the only place to learn how to achieve more through a realistic assessment of all that needs done, including balance, fun, development, and goal-oriented task management.
Every Learning Catalyst Course from Spark Includes
- 14 Principles Based Learning Modules
- Core Videos that Teach and Reinforce the Topic Principles
- Over 30 Different Principles Based Challenges to Choose from
- Built from The Learning Catalyst Rubrics
- The Proprietary Reflection Guide and Journal Including The Six Types of Pivotal Learning Reflection Prompts
- The Co-Journaling Guide to Build Collaboration Through Motivational Interviewing, Appreciative Inquiry, and Constructivst Approaches
- The Leader Solutions Blueprint to Ensure Creativity and Insights are Brought Back to the Organization in Real and Tangible Ways and that Personal Learning is Reinforced
- The Inquiry Map to Make Your Learning Personal and Meaningful and Progressing
- Daily Refresher Videos that Inspire, Reinforce, and Remind
- Unlimited Access to the Spark Learning Management System
- Lifetime Access to All Updates and Additions
Click HERE to get started today!
If within 30 days of purchase, you engage in the content of the course, but aren’t satisfied with the results of your course, send in your completed Challenge Journal and we will give you a full refund.